Minnesota Geospatial Advisory Council
The Council acts as a coordinating body for the Minnesota geospatial community. It represents a cross-section of organizations that include counties, cities, universities, business, nonprofit organizations, federal and state agencies, tribal government, surveyors and other stakeholder groups that benefit from geospatial technology.
- Current members
- 2022 Accomplishments and 2023 Work Plan
- Guiding principles, authorization, and membership
- 2024 Minnesota Geospatial Priorities Survey
Meeting Dates, Materials and News
Council meetings are 4 times a year and all are open to the public.
- Next meeting: December 20, 2023
- Meeting materials
- Minnesota GIS News:
Subscribe to be notified of upcoming meetings and other council news
Committees and Workgroups
The council is supplemented and supported by committees and workgroups. Non-council members are welcome and encouraged to participate on these groups.
- Heather Albrecht, Council chair
- Britta Maddox, Council vice chair
- Sally Wakefield, Geospatial Advisory Council support